I have been thinking about numerous things over the past week, today especially.
I don't know if this is me escaping, or whether I am reacting to this transitionary phase I'm currently in, but I think I am ready to move on.. not that I can even begin to imagine what "moving on" might entail.
Whatever it is, I know it's been a long time since I've felt as unstable as I have been feeling today.
On another note, my first Christmas away from home and my first one in Perth turned out pretty good. I had 3 families graciously open their homes to me, so not only was I well-fed, I was kept busy and didn't have get the chance to really miss home and family.
The weather has been more than great to say the least - but it's heating up next week with a forecasted 3 days of 39degC which I am NOT looking forward to.
Oh, between the last time I updated and now, I've been to Singapore, Moscow and Houston, and been working pretty insane hours in the weeks leading up to Christmas. The good thing is that we get heaps of time off until next week, which I am looking forward to, because I have a 5000word thesis I really need to get started on...
Saturday, 27 December 2008
Finally, An Update
// said
Lisa
@
6:24 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment