Friday, 18 June 2010

It's 2010.. Already?!

This must be a blogging hiatus record of sorts - 1.5 years!

It must be the Facebook hiatus that's subconsciously making me want to blog. Twitter just doesn't do it for me.

So to recap the first half of the year (because there's only so much in my brain's capacity to remember events), I :
. Took two trips back to Singas
. Went to Canadia with the fam
. Went to Melbourne on an eating trip with the housemates
. Felt a Bengtson void - they moved to Adelaide after Easter
. Gained a "new" boss
. Contemplated a change in direction
. Only to be told to wait
. Had some pretty serious things happen in church
. Took a "break" from some
. Fell sick twice (a record of sorts)
. Weaned off the worship team
. But started playing piano for BSF
. Joined a local gym
. Had many friends fall pregnant. Baby explosion, YAY!

I'm sure many more things have happened... but my attention is divided between writing this post and watching the Slovenia vs USA match. I'm sure I'll do better at the next post. Which will hopefully not be in another 1.5 years.

No comments: