1.Emiliana Torrini is performing in Perth the day I leave for Singapore. It wouldn't be so bad if I missed it by a day, or two, but noooo.. her gig starts at 8pm and I need to be at the airport 35mins later. I rarely really really want to go to gigs, so needless to say I am more than bummed!!!!!!!!! :(
2. I made a holiday to-do list for when I get back to Perth, and this includes star gazing, Rottnest Island, outdoor movies, penguin island, and "bake a banana cake!".
3. I have a whole heap of exercises to complete for my Advanced Biblical Counselling class by Thursday, and honestly, I am SO over evaluating myself, my goals, my.. whatever.
4. In a week's time, I shall be homework free and soaking in all of Texas' lovely Fall weather.
5. Emiliana Torrini!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((
Monday, 17 November 2008
Random Updates
// said
Lisa
@
9:26 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can you pls take tons of pics for rottnest island? i wanna see the quoqua. or how you spell it!!
Post a Comment