I think I'm going through a crisis... mid or quarter life I'm not sure.
In the recent months, I've been harbouring a secret desire.
My secret desire is this : I have a yearning to be a doctor.
Me. At age 27. Wanting to be a doctor.
I must be crazy!
I've never been academically inclined. Seeing blood doesn't faze me, but seeing insides do (though I must admit watching Grey's Anatomy, House and ER has done wonders in building up my immunity).
Sometimes I think, since my parents are doctors, I can't be that dumb right?
WRONG.
The thought of going back to school, doing post-grad medicine just absolutely sends chills down my spine. My brain, however bad it was last time, surely cannot be any brighter now!
And so life goes on, until my strange desires fade away.
Wednesday, 7 May 2008
Strange Desires
// said
Lisa
@
9:25 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment