Sunday, 30 March 2008

Turned 27

So the birthday came and went, and I must say, turning 27 has been less painful than I expected, but it's only just begun.

It was the best birthday that I've had in a longggg time, mainly due to the fact that Dave came to over from the Gold Coast for his Easter break. It was nice having some semblance of family around. We did the things what we always do together - geeked out a fair bit, watched movies, and ate Way Too Much junk.

On the birthday itself, I had brunch at Ikea, got myself fingerprinted, watched Annie the Musical (not worth the $55 in my opinion), and had a surprise! cake from people who love me so much. My love tank was brimming over for a couple of days after :)

There is a long road ahead, but there is much to thank God for!

No comments: