Very, very soon, I shall be back down under.
This year, I start an internship with my church in Perth, doing things (it's ambiguous at the moment) related to my Uni major (graphic design). Videos? Flyers? Bulletin makeover? Website revamp? I guess I'll find out soon enough.
I look forward to the coming year with much anticipation, yet at the same time, with some apprehension. Most things are going to be new again - a new home to live in, a new person to live with, a new small group that I shall have to look for, a new job to settle into, and the list goes on.
There are so many questions on my mind! Is this year going to be hard? Am I going to work well with the people in church? Will I do a good job? Will I feel as lonely as last year? Will I go home after the year is done? And again, the list goes on...
That aside, I know it's another year to experience God's faithfulness. It's going to be hard, maybe with many tears, but it's going to end up a-okay, cos God's on my side.
This year is going to be a year of faith; of learning to trust God; a year of experiencing God in greater measure; a year of living out of God's overflow.
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
2008
// said
Lisa
@
6:44 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment