...well not quite. Though I must admit I was briefly toying with the idea of moving and starting afresh somewhere else.
So where have I been?
All over the place, apparently.
It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride since I last blogged. I suffered another broken window (on a rented car in my care!) the day before I was due to sit for 2 exam papers, and was soooooo stretched emotionally, that I snapped (well, more like broke down) a few times over. But I must say, God is always most real to me during those times.
I'm back in Singapore now (have been back for almost a month!), basking in all the family lovin'. This past month has been a great recuperation period, but I'm not quite there yet. I think I underestimated what all that stress did to me.
So that's where I am at now.
More on what I'll be doing next year soon.. I think :)
Saturday, 29 December 2007
Abandoned...?
// said
Lisa
@
1:11 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love u, best fren!!
best fren, wherever u are going to go, mabice support u and pray for u!
I WUFF yOU!!!
Post a Comment