![]()
So I did a really brave thing yesterday and brought my pastor's kids to the Royal Show - alone!
I had originally intended on dragging one or two more people with me for fear of not being able to keep an eye on all three of them, but the situation was such that I ended up going on a weekday when everyone would either be at work or in school. So what did I do? I prayed really hard :) And thank God none of them got lost!
They got a showbag each (soooooo expensive!!!), ate heaps of unhealthy stuff (oops!) and were surprisingly honest about the things they were not allowed to eat!
I must say, they are really really good kids. One of thanked me three times for bringing her to the show. I didn't have much trouble keeping my eye on them because they stuck close to me and pretty much listened to me all the time. Even the youngest, who is noisy and whiny in the most endearing way, was really well behaved.
When and if I ever have kids some day in the very distant future, I hope they're half as well behaved as my pastor's kids!
Friday, 5 October 2007
Perth Royal Show 2007
// said
Lisa
@
12:56 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment