I can't believe my first year at Bible College is over! Though we still have a week of exams to look forward to next week, officially, school's out for summer! Time has whoosh-ed by me!
Met these two beautiful kids at College today. The girl is half korean and half aussie, and she's the sweetest thing ever!
I am going to miss Bible College when I'm gone for the summer - not so much the assignments, but the learning, the people, the fellowship, etc.
If there's one thing I'd have to choose that's really been the highlight of my year, this is definitely it.
-----------------------------------
"Something beautiful, something good, all my confusion He understood. All I had to offer Him, was brokeness and strife, but He made something beautiful of my life."
-----------------------------------
Thursday, 16 November 2006
School's Out For Summer
// said
Lisa
@
9:27 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment