Exams are (almost) over, so here's a meme!
1) How old do you wish you were?
55. Hopefully I'd be married and have kids by then, done all that God wants me to do (and still doing it), and waiting to die (I don't want to live too long).
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In the bus on my way back from work at the Christian bookshop.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Press the eject coin button, and give it a slap/punch/kick.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Mostly.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
The corner of my back.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French. Or Spanish.
7) Do you know your neighbours?
Yes.
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Kicking back with the people whose company I enjoy.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, if God so!
11) Are you touchy feely?
Not really, unless you're touchy feely with me and I'm comfortable being touchy feely with you.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes. I think it's a psychological thing, to make up for what we ourselves don't have.
13) Dream job?
What I am doing now - being paid to study in Bible college and gaining ministry experience at the same time. I think ultimately one only finds true fulfilment when he/she is doing what God has made for him/her to do!
14) Favourite channel(s)
I don't watch much TV.
15) Favourite place to go on weekends?
I'm a homey person, so I like to chill out at home on weekends.
16) Showers or baths?
Showers.
17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope.
18) Do you trust people easily?
Mostly.
19) What are your phobias?
Tooooo many!
20) Do you want kids?
Yes thanks. As many as possible and as many colours as possible!
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes.
22) Where would you rather be now?
In Vancouver!
23) Who makes you warm and fuzzy?
My family :)
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Mostly light!
25) Are you paranoid?
Haha. YES.
26) Are you impatient?
Sometimes.
27) Who can you relate to?
I tend to get along better with people younger than me. An indication of my mental maturity..?
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
There should be more. Populate the world with beautiful kids!!!
29) Have you been burned by love?
Burned? Like set on fire? Or like the remnant burnt bits?
30) What's your pick up line?
Don't have one.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Take it all! (Hillsong)
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Amazing Race!
33) What did the last text on your mobile say?
"That's fine, actually i decide to go somewhere else so i can't go to ur place already. Thanks. Sorry"
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine?
35) What colour shirt are you wearing?
Grey tshirt.
36) Most recent movie you watched?
Take the Lead (good show!)
37) Name three things you have on at all times.
A cross on my neck and clothes. That's about it.
38) What colour are your bedsheets?
Blue.
39) How much cash do you have right now?
AUD$15.10 and a 10 cent Singapore coin.
40) What is your favourite part of the chicken?
The thigh.
41) What's your favourite town/city?
Perth, at the moment.
42) I can't wait till...
14th Dec 2006!
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Fried noodles (yum!)
44) How tall are you barefoot?
Slightly less than 1.7m.
45) Do you own a gun?
No.
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Apple juice.
47) Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
Hopefully in the mission field.
48) Last thing you ate?
Leftover fried noodles for brunch.
49) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. I think in the shower.
50) Last thing that made you laugh?
My friend's twin boys.
51) Worst injury you ever had?
My ironed knee.
52) Does someone have a crush on you?
Highly unlikely :)
53) What's your favourite candy?
Is chocolate a candy?
54) What song did you want played at your funeral?
Haven't really thought about it, but my funeral must be a happy occasion!
55) 8 people to do this!
Again, if exams are over or you just need to waste some time, be my guest.. :)
Wednesday, 22 November 2006
Meme Again
// said
Lisa
@
12:36 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah. the fourteenth of december!
aye aye mister! ;)
Post a Comment