Lately, God's been confronting me with the same question over and over again :
"Do you TRUST Me?"
How easy it is to say that we trust God, yet not reflect it in our hearts.
It is easy to trust God when things are smooth sailing, but
- Do I trust God even though I am in pain?
- Do I trust God that even in the face of suffering, He is enough?
- Do I trust God even though obedience is costly?
- Do I trust that when He says wait, it is for a reason?
- Do I trust the He loves me SO MUCH that He wants ONLY the BEST for me? (and sometimes in order to get to the best, what I perceive as "best" has to be removed?)
Tough stuff.
Monday, 25 September 2006
A Trust Issue
// said
Lisa
@
7:42 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment