“Our hearts were made for You, O Lord,” Saint Augustine prayed.
“And they are restless until they rest in You.”
I chanced upon this same quote two days in a row.
There are so many things that i have been unecessarily restless about.
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
3 comments:
this song was playing in my parents car all summer, because i got them the new don moen cd and this song was on it. my parents played it constantly on repeat, which really made me just ponder and think about what the lyrics really meant to me.
i think that indeed, this is someting God is trying to tell me, to just know that He is God. but im still finding my way, how to be still, and like you said, not be so restless about unnecessary things.
thanks so much lisa yee! it truly is in God's timing! 3months and 1 week till vancouver!
hey it's a struggle for me too :(
can only take it one day at a time.
yes, definitely looking forward to vancouver...
FINE. talk about vancouver... -__-" Sigh... I WANNA GO! u guys are such pigs... never warn me early enough. when then will i be able to go Vanc? oh well...
Post a Comment