If you notice the right side of this page, there's a new "I Highly Recommend" link thingo.
My pastor sent me an email today. In it, she said :
Even as we get bombarded by info at every turn; we need to make smart and responsible and godly choices about countering all that input with something that will help us align to spirit/scripture…I spent a good hour or so pouring over some of the articles, which included things like "Blogging to Worship God", "Three Romantic Errors" (good for all unmarrieds - dating or not), "Single Momhood" (it's abit of a scroll down, and yes, it did cross my mind briefly before!), and my all time favourite topic - Purity, which is found in various articles all over the website.
I am not supportive of just subscribing to sites [and certainly NOT to throw out serious personal QT]; but I have personally benefited from good sites.
And when I see one that I think may be helpful for YOU, I let you know about it.
TODAY, we need a whole armada of positive and godly intake or we tilt and slide towards compromise easily… so here is one more for you and those you lead.
So the next time you have some time on hands, instead of using it blog surf, why not read some stuff beneficial to your soul?
No comments:
Post a Comment