Tuesday, 8 August 2006

Rainbows

I wonder how many people walked out of the door this morning, saw the rainbow in it's full semi-circle glory, and was somehow encouraged and reminded that everything's gonna be alright cos rainbows signify the faithfulness and promises of God?

When i saw that rainbow this morning, all i could do was smile and say thank You God.

I was originally supposed to hitch a ride from a bible college mate who lives nearby, but he called in sick, so i had no choice but to take my about-to-fall-apart car. In addition to thinking about the possibility that my car would break down on me halfway to college, the whole issue of getting another car has been weighing heavily on my mind over the past couple of days.

I often find myself losing sight of God and His mysterious wonder working ways when i get caught up with the hassles of life.

Seeing that rainbow just affirms that somewhere between those dark and cloudy skies lies the presence of God.

No comments: