There are more tragic things happening in this world, but i cannot help but lament over the state of my car.
It was meant to be an asset but it's become a liability.
I'm looking at spending about AUD$600+ getting it fixed and getting half a year's worth of registration to keep the car on the road.
God, i need a miracle.
Friday, 4 August 2006
Car Woes
// said
Lisa
@
4:16 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cars, an unnecessary evil at times, aren't they? Often God will have something better around the corner for you - I'll check back to find out!
Bless you!
Oh, by the way, I've blogrolled you on one of my blogs.
Thanks for the encouragement Kathie! I was suprised to find a comment on the blog because i haven't quite announced the birth of this blog yet :)
Post a Comment