I saw the mechanic today and he was appalled that i'd paid AUD$5000 for my car 6 months ago. It seems the car is in worst shape that i thought it to be. It's a ticking time bomb which i shouldn't be driving at all.
Wwhat saddens me is that i bought the car from a mechanic i trusted - not only that, he also attends the same church as me. When i first bought the car, he assured me that though it looked like crap on the outside, the inside was good. Since then, i've had it towed 3x, had RAC to come check it out no less than 5x, alongside a whole host of other problems such as a leaking water pump and a timing belt that's about to snap.
I've been praying about it and despite all the bad news, I thank God for peace. And i also thank God that said mechanic has graciously fixed my car up for me and charged me only once for it.
I've decided that i need to get rid of the car - the only thing on my mind now is how much money i'm going to have to fork out to get a more reliable car.
God's in control, remember?
Saturday, 5 August 2006
Car Woes Update
// said
Lisa
@
12:06 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment