It's been a pretty crazy mid-semester break so far, with all the last minute plans and flying I've been doing. Can I just say how much I love routine and my bed?
Sydney was absolutely fantastic - not so much because the actual reason why I went in the first place, but because of the company. I was functionally sick for all of it, save for the one day I woke up with a massive headache and slept in till 2pm or so.
I'd wish the time in Sydney had changed things, but I come back and realize that things are still the same. I have been praying more than ever that God will be my peace as I trudge along this road of uncertainty.
Cryptic? Yes.
Wednesday, 16 July 2008
Life Goes On
// said
Lisa
@
1:55 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment