Sunday, 1 June 2008

2 Hours

2 hours.

That's the time it took for Grandma to go from alive and walking to being resuscitated by the doctors.

I am sitting here at the airport waiting to board the plane. Who would have thought that one could get free wireless at the airport?

Grandma is in the hospital right now, her life hanging precariously on a thin thread.

I land in Singapore at 6.30am tomorrow morning.

The last update I got driving to the airport was that she is on life support. They were discussing whether or not to resuscitate her if her heart arrests again.

It started at 6.45pm this evening.

No warning signs.

Just like that, she's almost gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you and your family.

gazellezy said...

*hug*

call me anytime.

keeping your family in prayer.

Edmund said...

will be shooting emails to heaven. take care lisayeeee!