Tuesday, 6 November 2007

The Presence of God is primary over the Provision of God

So after an incredibly emotionally draining week, I went to God this morning, as I do every morning, praying over a couple of uncertainties over next year and asking God for help.

Two of those prayers were answered this morning (thank God), and all that's left in the pool of uncertainties for next year is the big question about accommodation.

One of the questions I have been asking myself is this : If I know God is God, and I know His Word to be infallible, why then do I worry? So the answer is that I worry because I have no control over the situation. I guess God is really doing some major repairs in the area of my faith in Him.

I have peace about the whole accommodation situation, I really do. I may fret a little, but I know that my God WILL provide for me :)

No comments: