Wednesday, 5 September 2007

iTestify

So God is entirely amazing in a way that completely blows my mind.

I GOT MY PHONE BACK!

I was <--> this close to spending a ridiculous amount of money on a new phone (an additional minimum of $13/mth on top of my cap plan?!). Thank God I took too long to decide. Thank God they were closing. I offered to come back the next day.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because the girl who picked up my phone managed to get in touch with Dave who is all the way in the Gold Coast, and it so happened that she called Dave when I was talking to him on skype.

And in case you're wondering, the reason why I thought my phone was gone forever was because it had been switched off. Rachel, the girl who found my phone in the toilet, said that she switched it off because she was going to catch a movie.

I didn't ask God to give me my phone back, but it looks like God cares for the littlest things even when I didn't think of bothering Him about it.

God is good :) And that's what I've been experiencing so much of lately - the goodness of God in unexpected ways.

1 comment:

gazellezy said...

yay! how wonderful.
love ya. :)