Saturday, 14 April 2007

Six Weird Facts About Me

(Tagged by Ja'mes)

  1. You can upset me by getting in my bed under my comforter with your jeans and dirty feet!
  2. Long fingers and nice toes are some of the physical attributes I notice in people (mine are not nice).
  3. I eat my M&Ms by their colours. Yellow, Orange, Green, Red, Black Brown, and the Blue ones are the last to go. (And if you know me well, this isn't really weird anymore)
  4. I'm slightly obsessive compulsive about the smell on my hands. For example, after I chop garlic, I can't stop smelling my hands.
  5. I shower before I sleep and when I wake up, and if I get only 4 hours of sleep, I will shower twice in 4 hours.
  6. I don't recall sneezing just once - usually I sneeze at least 3 times in a row. I sneeze a WHOLE lot more in Singapore than I do here in Perth.
I'm not THAT weird after all, right?

No comments: