Wednesday, 28 March 2007

A Meme That's Been Making Its Rounds..

10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. I am paranoid about people breaking in to my house (only in Australia though).
  2. Being alone recharges me.
  3. I have a shocking pink comb.
  4. I'm a not-so-closet geek.
  5. I have a weakness for wallets.
  6. I have a Compassion child, her name is Laura and I am going to visit her one fine day.
  7. I play the piano, bass, guitar, and I sing. I am the jack of some trades but the master of none.
  8. I absolutely *love* my family to bits.
  9. I have 4 bibles in my room now.
  10. I like books and I'm an aspiring reader but my laziness overcometh me.

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
  1. Love God passionately above all else.
  2. Take your daily time with God seriously.
  3. Be good with kids. (Or love kids).
  4. Have compassion.
  5. Be humble and patient.
  6. Speak grace.
  7. Embrace my family & people close to my heart.
  8. Speak my love language.
  9. Talk to me about the things of God.

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
  1. Water bottle
  2. Mobile
  3. Wallet
  4. Tissue paper
  5. Underwear
  6. Glasses
  7. Clothes
  8. Earrings

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
  1. The amount of time I spend on the internet
  2. Hot weather
  3. Horrible drivers
  4. Impatient people
  5. Ungracious people
  6. Creepy crawlies
  7. Not replying my text messages

6 CITIES I'VE VISITED
  1. Vancouver
  2. Houston
  3. Los Angeles
  4. Honolulu
  5. Istanbul
  6. Melbourne, Sydney, Brissy, Tassie, Adelaide (I'm cheating here, can you tell?)

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. Get married and have a rainbow family
  2. Go to the UK
  3. Live out God's call on my life
  4. Make a difference in other people's lives
  5. Live in a country with snow, make lots of snow angels, and build lots of snowmen

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
  1. Getting into a car accident
  2. Losing my loved ones suddenly
  3. Being annoying unknowingly
  4. Being a burden to those around me

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
  1. Sleep
  2. Eat
  3. Bathe (twice a day!)

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
  1. My Romans journal
  2. Sleep

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
  1. Batty (my sister)

No comments: