I have tons of things to do, so I'm quite stressed out, and that's precisely why I'm blogging!
So I turn 26 on the 26th of March this year, and only once in a lifetime does a person's age and date of birth coincide, so I thought I'd be a little shameless this year and come up with a birthday wishlist :)

Gilmore Girls Season 5 DVD
United Live : All of the Above CD
Chris Tomlin : See The Morning CD

Crumpler Bag (I'm in a RED phase of my life)Tiramisu from Ciao Italia
A good meal
My family in Singapore
A Phone Call/SMS/Hug/Note/Card/Email
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Can't believe I'm nearly 30!!!!
(well, almost...)
A good meal
My family in Singapore
A Phone Call/SMS/Hug/Note/Card/Email
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Can't believe I'm nearly 30!!!!
(well, almost...)
No comments:
Post a Comment