Saturday, 9 December 2006

Home

I'm home!

Words cannot describe how absolutely great it is to be back in the loving arms of family.

At the airport, the lady who issued my boarding pass didn't even bat an eyelid at the fact that I was 4.5kg over my baggage limit on a nearly full flight, and I managed to get through customs and on the plane with 3 bags, one of which was very heavy and none of which got weighed (they like to make sure that your carry-on bags aren't over 7kg). God is good. Thank You God.

I cancelled my old Singapore mobile number and haven't got a new one yet, so don't bother trying to contact me.

It feels liberating to be uncontactable :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes praise God for australian customs. they were so good for my sydney singapore flight too. TWO check-ins, one overweight and the other around 7kg! and i had a carry on to go with that too!

theres just something about 'em aussies.