Monday, 6 November 2006

Weekend In Pictures

The crazy weekend has come and gone!

It was good, but I am now sleep deprived and have a bunch of assignments eagerly awaiting my attention.

Some pictures from the weekend (I FINALLY remembered to bring my camera along with me)...


Some of the monkeys I spend time with


We are the Lisas and we are going to take over the world!


Ruthie & me

////////////////////////////////////////////


Church Together


My family away from family


Bian (chinese for "flat") Ben - he's skinny.


She loves me many much, feeds me when I ask her to,
gives me unlimited attention, and saves her blue M&Ms for me!
I <3 you Sammie! :)


You have taught Sammie well! I <3 you, you know it!


FIREWORKS! (I took about 15-20 shots, NONE of them were good!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best fren! looks like u had fun! :) nice.... how come er...i forgot her name. but the two girls u took picture with (crystal?) on the grass looks alike! are they sisters?

Lisa said...

yes they are sisters!!! crystal and sam!

Mavis said...

they look so same!! (pardon the english) hahaa...tell crystal i say HELLO!!!! :) if she still remembers me lah.

sammy said...

aaw.. i <3 u too leeeesaaaaa!!! (: