As quickly as it came, it left.
Saturday morning I woke up to thick yellow phlegm coming from some place in between my nose and the upper palette of my mouth. As the day went by, the symptoms worse. Headache, a swollen and painful throat, pain in the neck (indeed it was!), pain behind the ears, chills, etc. The peak was when I went to bed at 930pm, only to awake at 2am feeling utterly sick.
It felt so bad that I left a note for the housemate before I went to bed, telling her to watch out for me because I really felt like I was dying. She came in this morning and the first thing she said was : "Are you alive?"
I was supposed to sing in church today (my first time!) but I had to stay home :(
Thank God the symptoms have subsided significantly throughout today. The Panadol, Vitamin C and Echinacea tablets have kicked in.
There's nothing God and the prayers of Dad and Mom can't fix :)
Sunday, 15 October 2006
Sick... Again
// said
Lisa
@
8:24 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment