Saturday, 28 October 2006

Rain

In this dry land where rain is scarce, it's always a comfort to hear the pitter patter of rain.

It was really HOT and HUMID earlier in the arvo, and rain was not forecasted. The clouds and rain came fairly quickly (probably 15 mins from bright hot sun to dark skies and rain), so I can just about imagine all the guys at the weather place scrambling to update the weather forecast ;)

As I write this, the sun is back up again shining brightly amidst the gloomy skies. I'd bet I'm gonna see a rainbow when I go out later!

I'm really glad my car's getting a bath today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREE CARWASH! i think my car needs a bath too!

Lisa said...

guess what.. it turned out that the rain made my car dirtier.. it was one of those brief short showers! no rain forecasted over the next couple of days! my car is so dirty now!