Some of you may know that I am a graphic designer by profession.
Well, I used to be at least, until I realized how hard graphic designers work and how little they're paid.
I definitely have no regrets leaving the industry, and though I'm open to using my skills in the future for GOD alone, I am absolutely loving what I am doing now and thankful for the doors God has opened for me to be here doing Bible College and getting paid for it. Whenever I think back, I am just so in AWE of His goodness and His provision. Thank You God!
Anyhow, Dad asked me to design a missions flyer for church, and so I spent about 2 hours last night working on it. One of the things I love about designing is that time flies by so fast. I enjoy doing it if I'm not under tight deadlines!
So here it is :

I'm losing familiarity with some of the things I used to be able to do without thinking, and it freaked me out for abit :( There will come a day when I will forget how to use these programs, seeing how these skills are left collecting dust!
Saturday, 23 September 2006
It's Been Awhile..
// said
Lisa
@
8:12 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks good! im always amazed by the things that you geek out on. now if only i had talent like that!
best fren, i think it's BEAUTIFUL!! really... i was holding my breath as i scrolled down and... it took my breath away...i think it's really REALLY nice. :)
spank you both! (that's thank you in wen's language)
Post a Comment