Recently, cooking has become a form of therapy for me. It helps me wind down after a busy and stressful period.
After a crazy weekend/start of the week, I came home today and decided that I was going to cook up a storm (a storm for one, that is).
I cooked some pre-marinated chicken kebabs (which have been sitting in the freezer for a week or two), black pepper chicken with spinach, spam and eggs, and rice.
In addition to that, I also made SEVEN sandwiches because I haven't been waking up early enough to make brekky.
If you're hungry, my fridge is looking very rob-bable now. It's definitely got enough food to last me for a week or more!
Wednesday, 13 September 2006
Cooking Therapy
// said
Lisa
@
3:01 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ummm, spam and eggs.
so unhealthy, but nevertheless, sounds good!
yeah cooking is definitely a great way for replace retail therapy! haha. kebabs and sandwiches, reminds me of sydney!
hey -___-" it's MY kebabs. haha. Best fren, keep away from apple juices yah! u know what it does to your brain. hahahaa....
i would like you to cook for me when u return yah! i only ate your er... pasta with campbell soup & tuna pasta..i want BAK KUT TEH!
Post a Comment